- KeyBanc Capital Markets to acquire Cain Brothers
- CIBC launches new direct banking brand through Simplii Financial
- First-time buyer activity continues to grow in June
- MarketInvoice teams up with Veritas Commercial Services
- Online lender Quidie unveils new marketing push
- The Start-up Loans Company joins NatWest and RBS to fund British businesses
- Brexit woes for UK mortgage market as lending slows, says GlobalData expired
- 360 Mortgage Group launches online mortgage platform expired
- KeyBank creates Corporate Responsibility National Advisory Council expired
- Wirecard supports Singtel’s roll out of first virtual Visa card in Singapore expired
- ECB publishes Consolidated Banking Data for end March 2017 expired
- ArchOver grows team with new director expired
18th August 2017
KeyBanc Capital Markets to acquire Cain Brothers
KeyBanc Capital Markets, the corporate and investment banking unit of KeyCorp, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Cain Brothers & Company, a healthcare-focused investment banking and public finance firm. Following the closing of the transaction and upon receipt of regulatory approvals, Cain Brothers will go to market as a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets. The deal is expected to close in late 2017.
Co-head of Key Corporate Bank and President of KeyBanc Capital Markets, Randy Paine, said: "I am pleased to welcome the Cain Brothers team to Key. This combination brings Key's expanded capabilities together with Cain Brothers' deep healthcare advisory and public finance practice, along with a shared client-focused culture embedded in each firm. I am confident that our combined team will provide an unmatched level of healthcare knowledge and execution capabilities to help our clients achieve their strategic objectives in what is an evolving and dynamic healthcare marketplace."
President and CEO of Cain Brothers Robert J. Fraiman, Jr, said: "We're very excited to join KeyBanc Capital Markets. Key's established, integrated corporate and investment banking platform will allow us to bring enhanced capabilities to our clients, further improving our value proposition. At the same time, we look forward to bringing our knowledge and capabilities to Key's extensive healthcare services and provider client base. I'm proud of what we have achieved and confident that our people and capabilities are a natural complement to Key's team and the bank's strengths and strategy."