- Vocalink to modernise Peruvian electronic payments infrastructure
- Société Générale to open clearing capability for derivatives and OTCs in Paris
- iwoca adds Barclays and HSBC to Open Banking connections
- UK regulator grants electronic money licence to Airwallex
- MoneyGram launches new mobile app in 14 countries
- Revolut granted specialised bank and electronic money institution licences
- KeyBank launches Initial Opportunity Zone Fund for affordable housing expired
- Competitive market drives highest rate of remortgaging in a decade, says UK Finance expired
- Shri Shaktikanta Das appointed new Governor of Indian central bank expired
- Danske is first NI bank to launch Open Banking feature expired
- Demand for chief technology officers in financial services sector set to soar expired
- Zeux to list Hedera's native HBAR token in its digital payment wallet expired
16th June 2017
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors launches new investment solution
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors has developed a suite of new portfolios using American Funds® at the core. The Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, created by Lockwood's investment team, combines American Funds' mutual funds with exchange-traded funds (ETFs), providing financial professionals with the opportunity to harmonize active and passive strategies to help achieve investor goals.
Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, which leverages objective-based portfolios within a multi-vehicle, low cost investment solution, is designed to allow financial professionals to serve a diverse set of investors via three investment strategies aligned to various life stages:
1. Savings (appreciation),
2. Transition (balanced), and
3. Retirement (conservative growth).
The portfolios have an account minimum of $10k, offering the ability to target emerging investors.
"We are committed to bringing to market strategies that will help our clients meet the evolving demands of investors," said Joel Hempel, chief operating officer at Lockwood, an affiliate of Pershing. "This new solution brings together our portfolio construction capabilities with the American Funds family of mutual funds to provide our clients with a solution that will help them effectively manage investor goals across life cycles through a combination of active and passive strategies."