- FCA reports PPI complaints up in first half but others drop
- Use of contactless cards grew 17.8% in July compared with a year earlier
- Bank of England and FCA joint survey to better understand the current use of Machine Learning(ML) in UK financial services-main findings
- PwC analysis indicates that UK financial services firms’ efforts to grow their robo-adviser ranks are leading the rest of the world
- Juniper Research new study estimates MFS(Mobile Financial Services) will grow 70% to over $1tr by 2024
- Teleperformance Group(TDIBS) highlights that Artificial Intelligence(AI) could significantly speed up processing of mortgage applications
- MDOTM and Raiffeisen Capital Management announces a new strategic partnership over Artificial Intelligence(AI) development expired
- Auriga announces launch of its new WWS AI(Artificial Intelligence) module expired
- iManage and Cognia Law partner to deliver meaningful and practical Artificial Intelligence(AI) solutions to organisations globally expired
- 40-year mortgages becoming standard expired
- Inflation-beating fixed returns diminish due to rate cuts says Moneyfacts expired
- Fixed bond rates in UK plummet as providers scrap deals expired
16th June 2017
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors launches new investment solution
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors has developed a suite of new portfolios using American Funds® at the core. The Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, created by Lockwood's investment team, combines American Funds' mutual funds with exchange-traded funds (ETFs), providing financial professionals with the opportunity to harmonize active and passive strategies to help achieve investor goals.
Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, which leverages objective-based portfolios within a multi-vehicle, low cost investment solution, is designed to allow financial professionals to serve a diverse set of investors via three investment strategies aligned to various life stages:
1. Savings (appreciation),
2. Transition (balanced), and
3. Retirement (conservative growth).
The portfolios have an account minimum of $10k, offering the ability to target emerging investors.
"We are committed to bringing to market strategies that will help our clients meet the evolving demands of investors," said Joel Hempel, chief operating officer at Lockwood, an affiliate of Pershing. "This new solution brings together our portfolio construction capabilities with the American Funds family of mutual funds to provide our clients with a solution that will help them effectively manage investor goals across life cycles through a combination of active and passive strategies."