- SFO charges Barclays over Qatar capital raising in 2008
- Valitor granted European Electronic Money Institution licence in the UK
- One in six Scots is a victim of online fraud, according to RBS survey
- ECB to develop a service for the settlement of instant payments
- CMA consults on rules and guide for regulated payment systems appeals
- Equifax finds UK mortgage sales soar by £3.4bn in May
- Faster Payments launches Trust Service to make access to UK’s payments systems more cost-effective expired
- According to the latest research, housing market sales fell in 2016 expired
- BNY Mellon's Pershing launches no-transaction-fee ETF platform expired
- GlobalOnePay launches UnionPay PIN debit acceptance expired
- Mastercard expands inclusive growth efforts in the US expired
- Swedish fintech company Klarna on track to become the next Visa expired
16th June 2017
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors launches new investment solution
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors has developed a suite of new portfolios using American Funds® at the core. The Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, created by Lockwood's investment team, combines American Funds' mutual funds with exchange-traded funds (ETFs), providing financial professionals with the opportunity to harmonize active and passive strategies to help achieve investor goals.
Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, which leverages objective-based portfolios within a multi-vehicle, low cost investment solution, is designed to allow financial professionals to serve a diverse set of investors via three investment strategies aligned to various life stages:
1. Savings (appreciation),
2. Transition (balanced), and
3. Retirement (conservative growth).
The portfolios have an account minimum of $10k, offering the ability to target emerging investors.
"We are committed to bringing to market strategies that will help our clients meet the evolving demands of investors," said Joel Hempel, chief operating officer at Lockwood, an affiliate of Pershing. "This new solution brings together our portfolio construction capabilities with the American Funds family of mutual funds to provide our clients with a solution that will help them effectively manage investor goals across life cycles through a combination of active and passive strategies."