- FAB recognised as the safest bank in the UAE and the Middle East
- Santander InnoVentures invests in Mexican start-up ePesos to advance financial inclusion
- Renewed optimism for UK investors but bad news for UK assets, says Lloyds
- IBM announces new blockchain banking solution
- HSBC introduces Matched electronic Purchase Orders
- Private banking AUMs bounce back in Asia-Pacific
- Ohpen recognised for its investment and innovation in the UK expired
- Deloitte and Avaloq release joint whitepaper dedicated to digital wealth advisory expired
- Oracle launches financial services transaction filtering expired
- Banks plan to make major investments in Open Banking by 2020 expired
- Goldman Sachs reports good overall performance for Q3 expired
- Fifth Third to advance B2B accounts payable for commercial clients expired
16th June 2017
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors launches new investment solution
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors has developed a suite of new portfolios using American Funds® at the core. The Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, created by Lockwood's investment team, combines American Funds' mutual funds with exchange-traded funds (ETFs), providing financial professionals with the opportunity to harmonize active and passive strategies to help achieve investor goals.
Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, which leverages objective-based portfolios within a multi-vehicle, low cost investment solution, is designed to allow financial professionals to serve a diverse set of investors via three investment strategies aligned to various life stages:
1. Savings (appreciation),
2. Transition (balanced), and
3. Retirement (conservative growth).
The portfolios have an account minimum of $10k, offering the ability to target emerging investors.
"We are committed to bringing to market strategies that will help our clients meet the evolving demands of investors," said Joel Hempel, chief operating officer at Lockwood, an affiliate of Pershing. "This new solution brings together our portfolio construction capabilities with the American Funds family of mutual funds to provide our clients with a solution that will help them effectively manage investor goals across life cycles through a combination of active and passive strategies."