- New World Bank survey indicates rapid rise of mobile phones and the internet-69% of adults globally now have an account at a bank or mobile money provider
- Financial planning advice in Australia faces change after miss-selling problems says GlobalData
- Squirro new study indicates AI and ML on the increase in financial services
- Central Bank of Ireland to launch Innovation Hub
- FICO fraud identification solution Falcon Assurance Navigator now available on AWS
- Swedish FinTech Tink launches API platform
- Swedbank expands partnership with Meniga expired
- HSBC takes climate change investment decisions on tar sands projects and some coal-fired power stations expired
- UBS has "excellent start to 2018, with our results once again showing the power of our diversified business" says CEO Ermotti expired
- Wells Fargo faces $1bn penalty expired
- PCF Bank retail deposits top £100m mark expired
- New credit card launched in Indonesia expired
16th June 2017
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors launches new investment solution
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors has developed a suite of new portfolios using American Funds® at the core. The Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, created by Lockwood's investment team, combines American Funds' mutual funds with exchange-traded funds (ETFs), providing financial professionals with the opportunity to harmonize active and passive strategies to help achieve investor goals.
Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, which leverages objective-based portfolios within a multi-vehicle, low cost investment solution, is designed to allow financial professionals to serve a diverse set of investors via three investment strategies aligned to various life stages:
1. Savings (appreciation),
2. Transition (balanced), and
3. Retirement (conservative growth).
The portfolios have an account minimum of $10k, offering the ability to target emerging investors.
"We are committed to bringing to market strategies that will help our clients meet the evolving demands of investors," said Joel Hempel, chief operating officer at Lockwood, an affiliate of Pershing. "This new solution brings together our portfolio construction capabilities with the American Funds family of mutual funds to provide our clients with a solution that will help them effectively manage investor goals across life cycles through a combination of active and passive strategies."