- Ross McEwan resigns as CEO and Executive Director of RBS
- NatWest doubles growth funding to £6bn
- Study finds traditional financial institutions embrace Fintech disruption
- Disclosing median gender pay gap receives increased support from shareholders
- Chancellor launches search for next Governor of the Bank of England
- RBS commits to Climate Group initiatives to accelerate climate action
- Scope says EU banking package brings new risks for AT1 investors expired
- Banks shouldn’t rely solely on GCHQ help to combat credit card fraud, says SAS expired
- Barclays’ results showed a tough quarter for investment bank expired
- Credit Suisse achieves fifth consecutive quarter of positive income expired
- Nomura faced a challenging environment last year, says CEO expired
- UBS delivers resilient first quarter 2019 results expired
16th June 2017
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors launches new investment solution
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors has developed a suite of new portfolios using American Funds® at the core. The Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, created by Lockwood's investment team, combines American Funds' mutual funds with exchange-traded funds (ETFs), providing financial professionals with the opportunity to harmonize active and passive strategies to help achieve investor goals.
Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, which leverages objective-based portfolios within a multi-vehicle, low cost investment solution, is designed to allow financial professionals to serve a diverse set of investors via three investment strategies aligned to various life stages:
1. Savings (appreciation),
2. Transition (balanced), and
3. Retirement (conservative growth).
The portfolios have an account minimum of $10k, offering the ability to target emerging investors.
"We are committed to bringing to market strategies that will help our clients meet the evolving demands of investors," said Joel Hempel, chief operating officer at Lockwood, an affiliate of Pershing. "This new solution brings together our portfolio construction capabilities with the American Funds family of mutual funds to provide our clients with a solution that will help them effectively manage investor goals across life cycles through a combination of active and passive strategies."