- FCA and US CFTC to collaborate on Fintech innovation
- US Bancorp fined and ordered to improve risk management and oversight
- FS-ISAC enables safer financial data sharing with API
- Choice and diversity are the key to quicker, cheaper cross-border retail payments, according to CPMI
- Paymium launches European cryptocurrency trading platform
- UK financial services lagging behind global rivals in digital, says GBG
- INTL FCStone enhances offshore fund through agreement with Allfunds expired
- deVere Vault launches Companion Cards expired
- BoA Merrill Lynch Community Development Banking provided record lending and investing in 2017 expired
- RBS announces BAME targets for the bank’s most senior roles expired
- UK Finance says mutual recognition of financial rules after Brexit would benefit both EU and UK expired
- Federal Reserve Board to fine and bar former Barclays employee expired
16th June 2017
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors launches new investment solution
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors has developed a suite of new portfolios using American Funds® at the core. The Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, created by Lockwood's investment team, combines American Funds' mutual funds with exchange-traded funds (ETFs), providing financial professionals with the opportunity to harmonize active and passive strategies to help achieve investor goals.
Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, which leverages objective-based portfolios within a multi-vehicle, low cost investment solution, is designed to allow financial professionals to serve a diverse set of investors via three investment strategies aligned to various life stages:
1. Savings (appreciation),
2. Transition (balanced), and
3. Retirement (conservative growth).
The portfolios have an account minimum of $10k, offering the ability to target emerging investors.
"We are committed to bringing to market strategies that will help our clients meet the evolving demands of investors," said Joel Hempel, chief operating officer at Lockwood, an affiliate of Pershing. "This new solution brings together our portfolio construction capabilities with the American Funds family of mutual funds to provide our clients with a solution that will help them effectively manage investor goals across life cycles through a combination of active and passive strategies."