- The Financial Conduct Authority(FCA) requesting further information about overdraft pricing from firms
- Lloyd's Banking Group announces new ambition to accelerate working with customers, government and the market to help reduce the carbon emissions it finances by more than 50% by 2030
- Which? says banks are refusing to reimburse fraud victims-Joe Bloemendaal of Mitek comments
- EBA publishes amendment to its 2018 guidelines on fraud reporting under the revised Payment Services Directive(PSD2)
- PIMFA welcomes the International Regulatory Strategy Group(IRSG) report on ‘The Architecture for Regulating Finance after Brexit: Phase II’
- Starling Bank voted as Britain’s Best Bank 2019 in a poll run by CompareBanks.co.uk
- Juniper Research new study assesses that that global number of roaming subscribers will reach 1.1 billion by 2024 expired
- Open banking platform Tink and BNP Paribas have announced an extension of their partnership in Europe expired
- Alpha Terminal appoints Hall as Head of Support at London Office expired
- Magnus Financial Group earns a spot in the 2019 RIA Channel Top 100 Wealth Managers Ranking expired
- PZU in cooperation with Goldman Sachs Asset Management launches two new passive sub-funds expired
- Signature Private Finance successfully complete £16.8m management buyout expired
16th June 2017
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors launches new investment solution
BNY Mellon's Lockwood Advisors has developed a suite of new portfolios using American Funds® at the core. The Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, created by Lockwood's investment team, combines American Funds' mutual funds with exchange-traded funds (ETFs), providing financial professionals with the opportunity to harmonize active and passive strategies to help achieve investor goals.
Lockwood/American Funds Core Portfolios, which leverages objective-based portfolios within a multi-vehicle, low cost investment solution, is designed to allow financial professionals to serve a diverse set of investors via three investment strategies aligned to various life stages:
1. Savings (appreciation),
2. Transition (balanced), and
3. Retirement (conservative growth).
The portfolios have an account minimum of $10k, offering the ability to target emerging investors.
"We are committed to bringing to market strategies that will help our clients meet the evolving demands of investors," said Joel Hempel, chief operating officer at Lockwood, an affiliate of Pershing. "This new solution brings together our portfolio construction capabilities with the American Funds family of mutual funds to provide our clients with a solution that will help them effectively manage investor goals across life cycles through a combination of active and passive strategies."