- BNY Mellon Investment Management launches multi-asset fund
- Europe's first Blockchain centre to open in Lithuania
- ESAs strengthens group-wide management of money laundering and terrorist financing risks
- Oracle unveils newest release of its core banking application
- Barclays warns that ‘perfect present pressure’ puts Brits at risk this Christmas
- British Business Bank appoints non-executive directors
- Sharing information between institutions is essential, says UK Finance expired
- Merrill Edge report finds US millennials more confident and conservative expired
- Avaloq strengthening position in Asia Pacific with new hire expired
- Latest Mastercard Start Path programme includes Blockchain expired
- Barclays brings banking to the barracks expired
- Capital One and Clarity Money agree customer data sharing expired
16th June 2017
Instinet appoints US Head of Sales for its Commission Management Services business
Instinet, LLC, the equity execution services arm of the Nomura Group, today announces the appointment of Scott Douglass as US Head of Sales for its Commission Management Services (CMS) business. Based in New York, Mr Douglass will be responsible for the US CMS Sales of Instinet's comprehensive suite of CMS products.
Mark Govoni, President, Instinet, LLC, said: “We are pleased to welcome Scott to Instinet. Commission Management Services is becoming increasingly more important to our clients, especially in the current regulatory environment. I am confident that Scott’s 20 years of CMS experience will serve to assist our clients with effectively managing their own commission credits.”
Prior to joining Instinet, Mr Douglass spent a decade at Deustche Bank, where he was most recently a Director and Head of DBHub for North America overseeing the Global CMS platform and key operational processes including: sales, pricing, profitability, client contractual negotiations, vendor management, and client reporting.
Before joining Deutsche Bank, Mr Douglass held a number of CMS leadership roles, including Global Sales Manager at Bloomberg Tradebook where he was responsible for rebuilding its global CMS platform and redesigning its client reporting system. Scott was also a Director of CMS at UBS.