- FAB launches UAE’s first fully featured digital wallet
- UK Finance publishes regional mortgage lending trends
- Data portability: How will it impact the financial services sector?
- NatWest committed to supporting entrepreneurs through free business accelerators
- Green Park Recruitment asks: How will Lloyds deliver on its BAME promise?
- Report shows a fifth of investors now choose SMEs over traditional stocks and shares
- Santander InnoVentures invests in start-up that processes mortgages via smartphone expired
- End of term funding scheme will increase banks’ reliance on savers, says Insignis Cash Solutions expired
- Barclays suffers full year loss for 2017 expired
- All HSBC businesses grew adjusted profits in 2017, says outgoing boss expired
- 2017 has been a landmark year for Lloyds, says Group CEO expired
- Metro bank reports first full year of profitability expired
16th June 2017
Instinet appoints US Head of Sales for its Commission Management Services business
Instinet, LLC, the equity execution services arm of the Nomura Group, today announces the appointment of Scott Douglass as US Head of Sales for its Commission Management Services (CMS) business. Based in New York, Mr Douglass will be responsible for the US CMS Sales of Instinet's comprehensive suite of CMS products.
Mark Govoni, President, Instinet, LLC, said: “We are pleased to welcome Scott to Instinet. Commission Management Services is becoming increasingly more important to our clients, especially in the current regulatory environment. I am confident that Scott’s 20 years of CMS experience will serve to assist our clients with effectively managing their own commission credits.”
Prior to joining Instinet, Mr Douglass spent a decade at Deustche Bank, where he was most recently a Director and Head of DBHub for North America overseeing the Global CMS platform and key operational processes including: sales, pricing, profitability, client contractual negotiations, vendor management, and client reporting.
Before joining Deutsche Bank, Mr Douglass held a number of CMS leadership roles, including Global Sales Manager at Bloomberg Tradebook where he was responsible for rebuilding its global CMS platform and redesigning its client reporting system. Scott was also a Director of CMS at UBS.