- Bank branches closing at an alarming rate with 60 shutting a month, warns ‘Which?’
- Starling Bank launches new gambling blocker technology
- Nomura's overseas subsidiary systems hit by unauthorised access
- Re-mortgaging bounces back as borrowers put their house in order, says UK Finance
- NatWest trials new way to pay for online shopping
- Equifax joins Scottish Financial Enterprise
- Bank of America surpasses one million users on Erica expired
- Wealth managers targeting HNW entrepreneur clients should foster inter-departmental collaboration, says GlobalData expired
- Bank branches play an important role in local communities, says UK Finance expired
- Raiffeisen choses Kompany for next-generation business KYC solution expired
- Banks respond to ‘Which?’ report on branch closures expired
- Barclays’ mobile banking app comes top in the UK expired
16th June 2017
Instinet appoints US Head of Sales for its Commission Management Services business
Instinet, LLC, the equity execution services arm of the Nomura Group, today announces the appointment of Scott Douglass as US Head of Sales for its Commission Management Services (CMS) business. Based in New York, Mr Douglass will be responsible for the US CMS Sales of Instinet's comprehensive suite of CMS products.
Mark Govoni, President, Instinet, LLC, said: “We are pleased to welcome Scott to Instinet. Commission Management Services is becoming increasingly more important to our clients, especially in the current regulatory environment. I am confident that Scott’s 20 years of CMS experience will serve to assist our clients with effectively managing their own commission credits.”
Prior to joining Instinet, Mr Douglass spent a decade at Deustche Bank, where he was most recently a Director and Head of DBHub for North America overseeing the Global CMS platform and key operational processes including: sales, pricing, profitability, client contractual negotiations, vendor management, and client reporting.
Before joining Deutsche Bank, Mr Douglass held a number of CMS leadership roles, including Global Sales Manager at Bloomberg Tradebook where he was responsible for rebuilding its global CMS platform and redesigning its client reporting system. Scott was also a Director of CMS at UBS.