- KeyBanc Capital Markets to acquire Cain Brothers
- CIBC launches new direct banking brand through Simplii Financial
- First-time buyer activity continues to grow in June
- MarketInvoice teams up with Veritas Commercial Services
- Online lender Quidie unveils new marketing push
- The Start-up Loans Company joins NatWest and RBS to fund British businesses
- Brexit woes for UK mortgage market as lending slows, says GlobalData expired
- 360 Mortgage Group launches online mortgage platform expired
- KeyBank creates Corporate Responsibility National Advisory Council expired
- Wirecard supports Singtel’s roll out of first virtual Visa card in Singapore expired
- ECB publishes Consolidated Banking Data for end March 2017 expired
- ArchOver grows team with new director expired
16th June 2017
Instinet appoints US Head of Sales for its Commission Management Services business
Instinet, LLC, the equity execution services arm of the Nomura Group, today announces the appointment of Scott Douglass as US Head of Sales for its Commission Management Services (CMS) business. Based in New York, Mr Douglass will be responsible for the US CMS Sales of Instinet's comprehensive suite of CMS products.
Mark Govoni, President, Instinet, LLC, said: “We are pleased to welcome Scott to Instinet. Commission Management Services is becoming increasingly more important to our clients, especially in the current regulatory environment. I am confident that Scott’s 20 years of CMS experience will serve to assist our clients with effectively managing their own commission credits.”
Prior to joining Instinet, Mr Douglass spent a decade at Deustche Bank, where he was most recently a Director and Head of DBHub for North America overseeing the Global CMS platform and key operational processes including: sales, pricing, profitability, client contractual negotiations, vendor management, and client reporting.
Before joining Deutsche Bank, Mr Douglass held a number of CMS leadership roles, including Global Sales Manager at Bloomberg Tradebook where he was responsible for rebuilding its global CMS platform and redesigning its client reporting system. Scott was also a Director of CMS at UBS.