- New World Bank survey indicates rapid rise of mobile phones and the internet-69% of adults globally now have an account at a bank or mobile money provider
- Financial planning advice in Australia faces change after miss-selling problems says GlobalData
- Squirro new study indicates AI and ML on the increase in financial services
- Central Bank of Ireland to launch Innovation Hub
- FICO fraud identification solution Falcon Assurance Navigator now available on AWS
- Swedish FinTech Tink launches API platform
- Swedbank expands partnership with Meniga expired
- HSBC takes climate change investment decisions on tar sands projects and some coal-fired power stations expired
- UBS has "excellent start to 2018, with our results once again showing the power of our diversified business" says CEO Ermotti expired
- Wells Fargo faces $1bn penalty expired
- PCF Bank retail deposits top £100m mark expired
- New credit card launched in Indonesia expired
16th June 2017
Instinet appoints US Head of Sales for its Commission Management Services business
Instinet, LLC, the equity execution services arm of the Nomura Group, today announces the appointment of Scott Douglass as US Head of Sales for its Commission Management Services (CMS) business. Based in New York, Mr Douglass will be responsible for the US CMS Sales of Instinet's comprehensive suite of CMS products.
Mark Govoni, President, Instinet, LLC, said: “We are pleased to welcome Scott to Instinet. Commission Management Services is becoming increasingly more important to our clients, especially in the current regulatory environment. I am confident that Scott’s 20 years of CMS experience will serve to assist our clients with effectively managing their own commission credits.”
Prior to joining Instinet, Mr Douglass spent a decade at Deustche Bank, where he was most recently a Director and Head of DBHub for North America overseeing the Global CMS platform and key operational processes including: sales, pricing, profitability, client contractual negotiations, vendor management, and client reporting.
Before joining Deutsche Bank, Mr Douglass held a number of CMS leadership roles, including Global Sales Manager at Bloomberg Tradebook where he was responsible for rebuilding its global CMS platform and redesigning its client reporting system. Scott was also a Director of CMS at UBS.