- FAB recognised as the safest bank in the UAE and the Middle East
- Santander InnoVentures invests in Mexican start-up ePesos to advance financial inclusion
- Renewed optimism for UK investors but bad news for UK assets, says Lloyds
- IBM announces new blockchain banking solution
- HSBC introduces Matched electronic Purchase Orders
- Private banking AUMs bounce back in Asia-Pacific
- Ohpen recognised for its investment and innovation in the UK expired
- Deloitte and Avaloq release joint whitepaper dedicated to digital wealth advisory expired
- Oracle launches financial services transaction filtering expired
- Banks plan to make major investments in Open Banking by 2020 expired
- Goldman Sachs reports good overall performance for Q3 expired
- Fifth Third to advance B2B accounts payable for commercial clients expired
16th June 2017
Instinet appoints US Head of Sales for its Commission Management Services business
Instinet, LLC, the equity execution services arm of the Nomura Group, today announces the appointment of Scott Douglass as US Head of Sales for its Commission Management Services (CMS) business. Based in New York, Mr Douglass will be responsible for the US CMS Sales of Instinet's comprehensive suite of CMS products.
Mark Govoni, President, Instinet, LLC, said: “We are pleased to welcome Scott to Instinet. Commission Management Services is becoming increasingly more important to our clients, especially in the current regulatory environment. I am confident that Scott’s 20 years of CMS experience will serve to assist our clients with effectively managing their own commission credits.”
Prior to joining Instinet, Mr Douglass spent a decade at Deustche Bank, where he was most recently a Director and Head of DBHub for North America overseeing the Global CMS platform and key operational processes including: sales, pricing, profitability, client contractual negotiations, vendor management, and client reporting.
Before joining Deutsche Bank, Mr Douglass held a number of CMS leadership roles, including Global Sales Manager at Bloomberg Tradebook where he was responsible for rebuilding its global CMS platform and redesigning its client reporting system. Scott was also a Director of CMS at UBS.