- Nomura Securities leads first green bond offering for residential mortgages in Japan
- Fed Board announces Reserve Banks' preliminary results for 2018
- Renovite to fly payments flag on Fintech trade mission
- Wells Fargo announces executive starters and leavers
- UniCredit excels in 2019 Euromoney's Trade Finance Survey
- UK Finance welcomes government response to Treasury Committee SME report
- Julius Baer Group nominates new members for the Board expired
- ESMA report finds investment product performance highly impacted by charges expired
- FCA letter on ‘mortgage prisoners’ a positive step, says UK Finance expired
- Demand for financial services falls for first time in five years expired
- Liberis suggests the top five financial trends of the new year, with SMEs in mind expired
- Paysafe Group appoints Mastercard vice chair as Non-Executive Director expired
12th January 2018
Nomura establishes principal investment business subsidiary
Nomura Holdings Inc. has established Nomura Capital Partners Co Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary that will oversee the firm’s principal investment business. Nomura launched its principal investment business this year with the establishment of a new Merchant Banking Division on 1st January, 2018. Nomura Capital Partners will play a central role in the execution of this new business.
The needs of the firm’s corporate clients have become increasingly diversified and sophisticated. In order to respond to these needs, the new company will primarily provide equity as a solution for business reorganisations and revitalisations, business succession as well as management buyouts.
Through its new subsidiary, Nomura will provide a broad range of solutions that meet the growing expectations of its clients. Nomura aims to become the financial services group that clients turn to and will continue to create businesses to tap into new sources of revenues.