- Nomura Securities leads first green bond offering for residential mortgages in Japan
- Fed Board announces Reserve Banks' preliminary results for 2018
- Renovite to fly payments flag on Fintech trade mission
- Wells Fargo announces executive starters and leavers
- UniCredit excels in 2019 Euromoney's Trade Finance Survey
- UK Finance welcomes government response to Treasury Committee SME report
- Julius Baer Group nominates new members for the Board expired
- ESMA report finds investment product performance highly impacted by charges expired
- FCA letter on ‘mortgage prisoners’ a positive step, says UK Finance expired
- Demand for financial services falls for first time in five years expired
- Liberis suggests the top five financial trends of the new year, with SMEs in mind expired
- Paysafe Group appoints Mastercard vice chair as Non-Executive Director expired
13th February 2018
Flux extends Starling partnership to offer digitised loyalty rewards
Flux has become the first partner to integrate digitised loyalty rewards directly into Starling Bank’s mobile app. This integration marks the second stage in a successful partnership between Flux and Starling, which last September unveiled real-time digital itemised receipts for customers of the challenger bank.
The latest Flux service will instantly display loyalty stamps in the Starling app when a customer pays with their Starling card at any of Flux’s retail partners, which include all ‘EAT.’ stores where Flux customers have exclusive use of a unique loyalty stamp programme that rewards the cost of a fifth coffee.
Flux will send loyalty rewards automatically to customers’ Starling accounts when applicable. The loyalty stamps will appear on the real-time digital itemised receipts that Flux users receive in the Starling app.
Customers who have added Flux directly from the Starling Marketplace can pay as normal for items that fall within the loyalty scheme. Once the customer has earnt their free item, Flux will send them automatic cashback straight to their Starling account on behalf of the Flux retailer. Customers will never have to remember to bring or show a loyalty card again.
Matty Cusden-Ross, CEO and Founder of Flux, said: “We are very excited to announce the launch of our Flux loyalty integration within the Starling Marketplace. Our partnership with Starling Bank reflects the cutting-edge approach both Flux and Starling are taking to reinvent receipts and loyalty for the 21st Century.”