- FAB launches UAE’s first fully featured digital wallet
- UK Finance publishes regional mortgage lending trends
- Data portability: How will it impact the financial services sector?
- NatWest committed to supporting entrepreneurs through free business accelerators
- Green Park Recruitment asks: How will Lloyds deliver on its BAME promise?
- Report shows a fifth of investors now choose SMEs over traditional stocks and shares
- Santander InnoVentures invests in start-up that processes mortgages via smartphone expired
- End of term funding scheme will increase banks’ reliance on savers, says Insignis Cash Solutions expired
- Barclays suffers full year loss for 2017 expired
- All HSBC businesses grew adjusted profits in 2017, says outgoing boss expired
- 2017 has been a landmark year for Lloyds, says Group CEO expired
- Metro bank reports first full year of profitability expired
13th February 2018
Flux extends Starling partnership to offer digitised loyalty rewards
Flux has become the first partner to integrate digitised loyalty rewards directly into Starling Bank’s mobile app. This integration marks the second stage in a successful partnership between Flux and Starling, which last September unveiled real-time digital itemised receipts for customers of the challenger bank.
The latest Flux service will instantly display loyalty stamps in the Starling app when a customer pays with their Starling card at any of Flux’s retail partners, which include all ‘EAT.’ stores where Flux customers have exclusive use of a unique loyalty stamp programme that rewards the cost of a fifth coffee.
Flux will send loyalty rewards automatically to customers’ Starling accounts when applicable. The loyalty stamps will appear on the real-time digital itemised receipts that Flux users receive in the Starling app.
Customers who have added Flux directly from the Starling Marketplace can pay as normal for items that fall within the loyalty scheme. Once the customer has earnt their free item, Flux will send them automatic cashback straight to their Starling account on behalf of the Flux retailer. Customers will never have to remember to bring or show a loyalty card again.
Matty Cusden-Ross, CEO and Founder of Flux, said: “We are very excited to announce the launch of our Flux loyalty integration within the Starling Marketplace. Our partnership with Starling Bank reflects the cutting-edge approach both Flux and Starling are taking to reinvent receipts and loyalty for the 21st Century.”