- More than 7,000 jobs to go as Deutsche Bank finalises its equities business review
- Overdraft fees still worse than a payday loan, warns Which?
- Bank of America issues fourth and largest corporate green bond
- Banks more concerned with technology-driven trends than regulation, says report
- Price of flats climbs £1,250 a month, says Halifax
- Mastercard launches Accelerate to continue helping Fintechs
- Customer’s right to be forgotten under GDPR an opportunity for banks, says Optimove expired
- Ulster Bank supports Balmoral Show in its 150th year expired
- Cambridge & Counties secures ENABLE Guarantee from British Business Bank expired
- Barclays appoints new research role expired
- Latest jobs data show finance sector remains strong expired
- KeyBank "Outstanding" rating from OCC on community reinvestment act exam expired
13th February 2018
Flux extends Starling partnership to offer digitised loyalty rewards
Flux has become the first partner to integrate digitised loyalty rewards directly into Starling Bank’s mobile app. This integration marks the second stage in a successful partnership between Flux and Starling, which last September unveiled real-time digital itemised receipts for customers of the challenger bank.
The latest Flux service will instantly display loyalty stamps in the Starling app when a customer pays with their Starling card at any of Flux’s retail partners, which include all ‘EAT.’ stores where Flux customers have exclusive use of a unique loyalty stamp programme that rewards the cost of a fifth coffee.
Flux will send loyalty rewards automatically to customers’ Starling accounts when applicable. The loyalty stamps will appear on the real-time digital itemised receipts that Flux users receive in the Starling app.
Customers who have added Flux directly from the Starling Marketplace can pay as normal for items that fall within the loyalty scheme. Once the customer has earnt their free item, Flux will send them automatic cashback straight to their Starling account on behalf of the Flux retailer. Customers will never have to remember to bring or show a loyalty card again.
Matty Cusden-Ross, CEO and Founder of Flux, said: “We are very excited to announce the launch of our Flux loyalty integration within the Starling Marketplace. Our partnership with Starling Bank reflects the cutting-edge approach both Flux and Starling are taking to reinvent receipts and loyalty for the 21st Century.”