- FIS acquires eCommerce and payments firm WorldPay
- Agencies to hold public meetings on merger of BB&T and SunTrust
- Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank in formal talks about merging
- Digital talent is the number one challenge facing financial services, says Armstrong Craven
- Industry leaders of alternative investments to gather for summit
- Federal Reserve to run seventh triennial study to examine US payments usage
- Access to finance no longer major barrier to growth, finds BDRC survey expired
- BoE is losing more BAME talent than they hire, according to Equality Group expired
- SEC staff to hold Fintech forum to discuss distributed ledger technology and digital assets expired
- Sainsbury’s Bank reveals financial decisions UK adults regret expired
- Jurisdictions move towards implementing standards for payment, clearing and settlement expired
- First-time buyers and home-movers boost housing market in January expired
13th April 2018
New Oracle banking APIs help banks build faster, better services
Oracle Financial Services has announced the general availability of a new solution Oracle Banking APIs targeted at helping banks embarking on an Open Banking journey. Banks can take advantage of the ready to consume APIs to accelerate their initiatives to tap new opportunities presented by open banking and regulations like PSD2.
Oracle Banking APIs enable banks to build seamless partnerships with third-party technology organisations, easily integrate with corporate client applications and reduce the time between API ideation and delivery.
Key features of Oracle Banking APIs:
• More than 1,500 APIs in the sphere of payments, retail and corporate banking including specialised functionalities such as multi-product originations, retail customer financial insights, bulk payments, and trade finance.
• Dynamic customisable APIs that understand business logic with intelligent pre- and post-processing capabilities.
• Centralised change management for faster-time-to-market.
• Ease of integration with any existing banking solutions.
Banks that use Oracle Banking APIs can take advantage of pre-integration with existing Oracle core banking systems, Oracle Banking Digital Experience, Oracle Identity Cloud Service and Oracle API Platform Cloud Service. The solution is also capable of working with any core banking or online banking solution, identity management and API gateway solution.
“The early mover advantage is critical for success for banks in the open banking era,” said Chet Kamat, Senior Vice President, Oracle Financial Services. “Oracle Banking APIs is designed to bring acceleration, and help banks gain competitive advantage in the market.”