- Nomura Securities leads first green bond offering for residential mortgages in Japan
- Fed Board announces Reserve Banks' preliminary results for 2018
- Renovite to fly payments flag on Fintech trade mission
- Wells Fargo announces executive starters and leavers
- UniCredit excels in 2019 Euromoney's Trade Finance Survey
- UK Finance welcomes government response to Treasury Committee SME report
- Julius Baer Group nominates new members for the Board expired
- ESMA report finds investment product performance highly impacted by charges expired
- FCA letter on ‘mortgage prisoners’ a positive step, says UK Finance expired
- Demand for financial services falls for first time in five years expired
- Liberis suggests the top five financial trends of the new year, with SMEs in mind expired
- Paysafe Group appoints Mastercard vice chair as Non-Executive Director expired
15th May 2018
Pershing adds Capital First Trust Company to its trust network
BNY Mellon's Pershing has added Capital First Trust Company (Capital First) to its trust network. Capital First focuses on special needs trusts—an area of growing interest for Pershing clients. This latest addition brings the total number of providers in the Pershing Trust Network to seven.
"Capital First brings to our network a deep expertise in special needs trusts as well as lower minimums geared toward the unique needs of this community," said Katie Swain, director of financial solutions at Pershing. "We are increasingly hearing clients inquire about special needs trusts and we are thrilled to add to our network a provider that has a niche focus in this area."
In addition to Capital First's standard low fee schedules, the firm offers fee schedules for large revocable, irrevocable, and special asset accounts, bypassing the traditional fee schedule approach and providing separate discounted breakpoints for relationships at $5m and $10m+.
"We are honoured to be selected for inclusion in the Pershing Trust Network," said Chris Foregger, president of Capital First Trust Company. "We believe our strength in the administration of special needs trusts, as well as the advisor directed trust space, will provide a unique value to Pershing clients."
Launched in 2008, Pershing's Trust Network includes capabilities such as full trustee services and administrative trustee services. The platform enables Pershing's clients to perform investment management activities for their clients' trust accounts with all related assets held in custody at Pershing.