- Nomura Securities leads first green bond offering for residential mortgages in Japan
- Fed Board announces Reserve Banks' preliminary results for 2018
- Renovite to fly payments flag on Fintech trade mission
- Wells Fargo announces executive starters and leavers
- UniCredit excels in 2019 Euromoney's Trade Finance Survey
- UK Finance welcomes government response to Treasury Committee SME report
- Julius Baer Group nominates new members for the Board expired
- ESMA report finds investment product performance highly impacted by charges expired
- FCA letter on ‘mortgage prisoners’ a positive step, says UK Finance expired
- Demand for financial services falls for first time in five years expired
- Liberis suggests the top five financial trends of the new year, with SMEs in mind expired
- Paysafe Group appoints Mastercard vice chair as Non-Executive Director expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”