- Ross McEwan resigns as CEO and Executive Director of RBS
- NatWest doubles growth funding to £6bn
- Study finds traditional financial institutions embrace Fintech disruption
- Disclosing median gender pay gap receives increased support from shareholders
- Chancellor launches search for next Governor of the Bank of England
- RBS commits to Climate Group initiatives to accelerate climate action
- Scope says EU banking package brings new risks for AT1 investors expired
- Banks shouldn’t rely solely on GCHQ help to combat credit card fraud, says SAS expired
- Barclays’ results showed a tough quarter for investment bank expired
- Credit Suisse achieves fifth consecutive quarter of positive income expired
- Nomura faced a challenging environment last year, says CEO expired
- UBS delivers resilient first quarter 2019 results expired
10th July 2018
UK Finance responds to Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience
UK Finance has responded to the Bank of England, FCA and PRA discussion paper on operational resilience.
Chief Executive of UK Finance Stephen Jones comments "A resilient financial system is one that can absorb shocks and disruption.
"At a time when the nature of such potential disruption becomes more complex due to growing technological change and the increased cyber threats facing all system participants, this discussion paper provides an important contribution in developing better models for individual and collaborative response to disruptive events and ensuring that we learn from shared experience to prevent shocks in the first place.
We will continue to engage closely with stakeholders to develop a financial system that is more resilient for the benefit of the economy as whole.”