- FIS acquires eCommerce and payments firm WorldPay
- Agencies to hold public meetings on merger of BB&T and SunTrust
- Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank in formal talks about merging
- Digital talent is the number one challenge facing financial services, says Armstrong Craven
- Industry leaders of alternative investments to gather for summit
- Federal Reserve to run seventh triennial study to examine US payments usage
- Access to finance no longer major barrier to growth, finds BDRC survey expired
- BoE is losing more BAME talent than they hire, according to Equality Group expired
- SEC staff to hold Fintech forum to discuss distributed ledger technology and digital assets expired
- Sainsbury’s Bank reveals financial decisions UK adults regret expired
- Jurisdictions move towards implementing standards for payment, clearing and settlement expired
- First-time buyers and home-movers boost housing market in January expired
9th November 2018
FAB launches new brand for Islamic business, as subsidiary is renamed First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) is launching a new FAB Islamic logo inspired by the FAB Brand Identity, and that its wholly-owned subsidiary Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance (ADNIF), has changed its legal name to First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance.
First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance will continue to work towards establishing itself as the Islamic finance provider of choice in the region, with a firm focus on meeting the evolving needs of its customers and supporting their growth ambitions through a wide range of market-leading financial solutions based on Islamic principles and values.
Fahad Al Shaer, CEO of First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance, said: “Since we launched our company in 2007, we have established a solid presence for ourselves within the UAE’s rapidly growing Islamic finance market, building a strong branch network, a comprehensive suite of Sharia-compliant financial solutions and an extensive customer base.
"While we are now operating under a new name and brand identity, our commitment to our customers remains the same, and they will continue to benefit from the collective expertise, products and technologies of one of the UAE’s leading Islamic finance providers and the UAE’s largest bank alike.
"We look forward to continuing to grow stronger with our customers, employees and other stakeholders, as we enter this new and exciting chapter in our journey.”