- Industry reports timely transfer of Cash ISAs for first nine months of 2018
- RBS co-develops new government-backed guidelines to boost engagement between Fintech and banks
- NatWest launches digital proposition for SMEs
- HSBC data breach serves a stark warning for customers to do all they can to protect their data
- Bank of England coordinates cyber resilience exercise
- Lloyds partners Thought Machine to accelerate digital transformation
- UK's Prime Minister creates new business advisory councils expired
- One in five Brits would never inform a partner of their debt situation, finds Equifax expired
- Coupa unveils vision to transform fragmented B2B payments process expired
- UK Finance data shows mortgage arrears remain at an historic low expired
- Barclays appoints new Head of UK Corporate Banking expired
- Court of Appeals judgement on ATM business rates a relief to high streets, says Auriga expired
9th November 2018
FAB launches new brand for Islamic business, as subsidiary is renamed First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) is launching a new FAB Islamic logo inspired by the FAB Brand Identity, and that its wholly-owned subsidiary Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance (ADNIF), has changed its legal name to First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance.
First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance will continue to work towards establishing itself as the Islamic finance provider of choice in the region, with a firm focus on meeting the evolving needs of its customers and supporting their growth ambitions through a wide range of market-leading financial solutions based on Islamic principles and values.
Fahad Al Shaer, CEO of First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance, said: “Since we launched our company in 2007, we have established a solid presence for ourselves within the UAE’s rapidly growing Islamic finance market, building a strong branch network, a comprehensive suite of Sharia-compliant financial solutions and an extensive customer base.
"While we are now operating under a new name and brand identity, our commitment to our customers remains the same, and they will continue to benefit from the collective expertise, products and technologies of one of the UAE’s leading Islamic finance providers and the UAE’s largest bank alike.
"We look forward to continuing to grow stronger with our customers, employees and other stakeholders, as we enter this new and exciting chapter in our journey.”