- The CMA to investigate the proposed MUFG/DVB merger
- Banks need to buck their ideas up and improve their technology, says Infosys
- BBC figures show Barclays tops list of banks with most IT shutdowns
- Santander Brazil tops Fortune 2019 list for retail and commercial banking
- Fintech mega-deals lead to record transaction value in 1H2019, reveals Hampleton report
- UK Finance publishes regional mortgage trends for Q2 2019
- Trinity Financial Services selects ISGN's technology platforms expired
- UK homeowners could avoid £6k in interest by overpaying mortgage, finds comparethemarket.com expired
- Axiom offers clients new, white-label prepaid card programmes expired
- UK FIs and Irish Fintechs demonstrate the benefits of collaboration expired
- Mastercard expands global relationship with Riot Games expired
- OneSavings Bank announces another strong set of results expired
9th November 2018
FAB launches new brand for Islamic business, as subsidiary is renamed First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) is launching a new FAB Islamic logo inspired by the FAB Brand Identity, and that its wholly-owned subsidiary Abu Dhabi National Islamic Finance (ADNIF), has changed its legal name to First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance.
First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance will continue to work towards establishing itself as the Islamic finance provider of choice in the region, with a firm focus on meeting the evolving needs of its customers and supporting their growth ambitions through a wide range of market-leading financial solutions based on Islamic principles and values.
Fahad Al Shaer, CEO of First Abu Dhabi Islamic Finance, said: “Since we launched our company in 2007, we have established a solid presence for ourselves within the UAE’s rapidly growing Islamic finance market, building a strong branch network, a comprehensive suite of Sharia-compliant financial solutions and an extensive customer base.
"While we are now operating under a new name and brand identity, our commitment to our customers remains the same, and they will continue to benefit from the collective expertise, products and technologies of one of the UAE’s leading Islamic finance providers and the UAE’s largest bank alike.
"We look forward to continuing to grow stronger with our customers, employees and other stakeholders, as we enter this new and exciting chapter in our journey.”