- The CMA to investigate the proposed MUFG/DVB merger
- Banks need to buck their ideas up and improve their technology, says Infosys
- BBC figures show Barclays tops list of banks with most IT shutdowns
- Santander Brazil tops Fortune 2019 list for retail and commercial banking
- Fintech mega-deals lead to record transaction value in 1H2019, reveals Hampleton report
- UK Finance publishes regional mortgage trends for Q2 2019
- Trinity Financial Services selects ISGN's technology platforms expired
- UK homeowners could avoid £6k in interest by overpaying mortgage, finds comparethemarket.com expired
- Axiom offers clients new, white-label prepaid card programmes expired
- UK FIs and Irish Fintechs demonstrate the benefits of collaboration expired
- Mastercard expands global relationship with Riot Games expired
- OneSavings Bank announces another strong set of results expired
8th February 2019
Curve unveils ‘all your cards in one’ metal card with benefits
Curve, the smart card that lets users keep all their credit and debit cards on a single card, has unveiled the world’s first metal ‘all your cards in one’ card that opens a world of exclusive benefits tailored to meet the needs of the “Experience Generation”.
Curve Metal offers all the current benefits of Curve and more. Metal customers can now enjoy unlimited fee-free spending abroad and gain 1% cashback from even more premium retailers, such as Harrods, Selfridges, Uber, Amazon and more.
Curve Metal customers will also benefit from an all-inclusive gadget insurance covering existing and new gadgets, generous worldwide overseas travel insurance that covers cancellation and inconvenience, and Collision Damage Waiver insurance for car hire.
The iconic metal card is crafted out of 18 grams of stainless steel, fully contactless and available in Blue Steel, Rose Gold and Limited-Edition Curve Red. Just 5,000 of the Limited-Edition Curve Red cards are available in a one-off run, allocated on a first-come first-serve basis, making it a highly exclusive proposition.
Curve is not a bank; it connects all your cards into one card that saves money, earns more rewards, giving the customer a better, more convenient and secure user experience. Curve’s unique ‘All your cards in one’ technology means customers can upgrade their banking experience by syncing their debit and credit cards onto the Curve app and leave home with just one Curve card.
Diego Rivas, Product Lead at Curve said: “Curve is proud to introduce the Curve Metal. Our existing user base, who joined us early on and helped us build this remarkable product, will have early access.
"Soon after, we expect to open Curve Metal to the world, starting with the UK and slowly expanding to other European countries. Curve Metal reflects our commitment to provide our customers with unparalleled rewards to complement their lifestyles.
"We designed Curve Metal to be so exquisite you can start a conversation without saying a word. At Curve, we want everyone to have the ability to choose the services and products they want, when they want them, and have the power to change those choices whenever they want to.”