- UK Finance CEO responds to Which? letter regarding the launch of the Authorised Push Payment Scam Voluntary Code(the Code)
- S&P Global Ratings publishes report headed "Islamic Finance And ESG: The Missing 'S "
- A group of banks join with SWIFT to test real-time gpi cross-border payments in Europe through the Eurosystem’s TARGET Instant Payments Settlement (TIPS)
- HSBC is adopting Globality’s innovative AI-based platform for sourcing and procurement of services
- lastminute.com working with Mastercard and Divido on a new instalment payment solution when booking travel
- Banking Trojans increasingly problematic for businesses says cyber experts Beazley
- Currencycloud and start-up Evarvest in new partnership expired
- Habito CEO comments “Despite house prices slowing down, recent Habito research shows cost is the biggest concern for would-be buyers across the UK" expired
- Marqeta $260m funding announced expired
- Monese brings Apple Pay in further markets to its customers expired
- Monzo reaches two million customer level expired
- Paragon's Asset finance business continues to grow its loan book expired
14th May 2019
Renovite makes senior appointments to strengthened position in electronic payments market
Renovite Technologies has strengthened its position in the electronic payments market through the appointment of Anton Godfrey and David Lock as senior product managers. Mr Godfrey and Mr Lock will fulfil global roles, working closely with development teams across Renovite’s global offices.
Mr Godfrey joins from HSBC where he was the Global Architect for Self Service for over six years. During his tenure, he led the evaluation of the future of transaction processing, as well as overseeing RFPs for all major vendors for ATM client and switch processing software. He oversaw the evaluation of associated eco-system products such as data replication, automated testing tools, monitoring, card-issuing and fraud. Anton started his career at Midland Bank in 1988 and was subsequently part of the team that implemented the first online ATM & Point-of-Sale terminal.
Mr Lock has over 35-years’ global experience in the payments industry and adds specialised knowledge of cards, EMV and mobile technologies, including back-office and risk management. In recent years, he has also been applying his payments knowledge to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. His professional experience includes working with ACI Worldwide for over 16-years, Stanchion Payment Solutions, Insider Technologies Ltd, NCR, S1, Hypercom, American Express, and the Cayman National Bank where he was the head of cards.
Commenting on the appointments, Jim Tomaney, chief operating officer, said: “Anton and David add a wealth of experience to Renovite and significantly strengthen our position in the payments technology market. Competition for talent across financial technology is stiff and it stands as testament to the ground-breaking work we are doing in the payments sector that both of them have chosen to work as part of our team.”