- Industry, law and government join to crackdown on financial crime
- HSBC agrees to extend redress scheme for customers impacted by historical debt collection practices
- NatWest Markets establishes new ESG-rated product framework
- FinecoBank successfully completes the placement of AT1 issue
- Euromoney names Santander best bank for SMEs in Western Europe and best bank in Latin America
- Government’s Economic Crime Plan is a welcome effort, says TransUnion
- UniCredit and CEXIM to intensify cooperation in China, Italy and CEE Regions expired
- Halifax introduces new card freeze options for credit card customers expired
- UK Finance supports Consumers’ Access to Finance report comments expired
- Jolen Anderson joins BNY Mellon as Global Head of Human Resources expired
- Mastercard expands Zoho partnership to offer tools to SMEs expired
- UniCredit Foundation launches new contests for scholarships and research grants expired
9th July 2019
NatWest pilots new working capital product Rapid Cash
NatWest has announced the pilot launch of Rapid Cash – a digital, flexible working capital product that connects with accounting software to provide a dynamic credit limit of between £25,000 and £300,000. It has been developed in partnership with Waddle Loans Pty, an Australian Fintech lender.
NatWest Rapid Cash is an alternative to a traditional business overdraft, with a credit limit that is based on customers’ unpaid invoices. The application process is digitised, quick and seamless, and customers could obtain credit approval within 24 hours of applying. Once approved, customers could have funds in their account within a few hours.
Rapid Cash can be tailored to individual customer needs – with a choice of how much to borrow, and for how long. Once funds are repaid, customers can draw down against the line of credit again, up to their approved limit.
The product has been tested with a select number of the bank’s business customers since the start of 2019 and is now open to all business customers who bank with NatWest. The bank then plans to make this product available to all UK businesses in the coming weeks.
Commenting, Paul Thwaite, MD Head of Sales, Specialist Businesses & Business Banking, said: “We are excited to launch NatWest Rapid Cash as the latest in a number of innovative offerings that we have brought to our business customers recently. This is a product which we have built to provide an alternative to a conventional business overdraft. By continuing to enhance the value, speed and choice of the services we offer, we’re aiming to ensure that customers can remain focussed on what matters - growing their businesses”.