- FinTech Personal Finance Market to Top 2.7tr by 2023 according to data gathered by LearnBonds.com
- Juniper Research reports online payment fraud losses to exceed $200bn over next 5 years
- Mastercard plans to create 1500 jobs to significantly grows its new European Technology Hub in Dublin
- SumUp launches its first-ever card for business payments in partnership with Mastercard
- Rabobank through Rabo Frontier Ventures(RFV) commits to Speedinvest’s new fund(Si3)
- Morgan Stanley acquires E-Trade-Forrester comments
- RBS offering new and existing customers £175 to switch their main bank account expired
- Auriga responds to recent Deutsche Bank research report on the future of payments expired
- Equiufax Inc. announces the availability of a new Mortgage Servicing Product Bundle expired
- Mortgage Market Alliance launches to promote mortgage market and value of advice expired
- Hope for older borrowers as retirement interest-only mortgage market expands year-on-year says Moneyfacts expired
- allpay prepaid cards used to distribute charity funds to UK flood victims expired
8th October 2019
CMA clears MUFG Bank/DVB Bank merger
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has investigated and given the all-clear to the anticipated acquisition by MUFG Bank Ltd relating to the aviation business of DVB Bank SE and the anticipated acquisition of the AAM/AIM Business.
On 16 August 2019, the CMA announced the launch of its merger inquiry by notice to the parties.
On 19 August 2019, the CMA began its consideration into whether it was or may be the case that this transaction, if carried into effect, would result in the creation of a relevant merger situation under the merger provisions of the Enterprise Act 2002 and, if so, whether the creation of that situation may be expected to result in a substantial lessening of competition within any market or markets in the UK for goods or services.