- FCA highlights concerns when credit firms allow repeat borrowing
- Travelex strikes deal to stay afloat-1,300 UK jobs to go
- Lloyds launches "The Big Conversation: Helping Britain Recover"
- SCA deadline is nearing: is the market prepared? asks ConnectPay
- Bank of England maintains Bank Rate at 0.1% and comments on economy
- CB Insights State of FinTech report sees renewed signs of activity as funding increased after 2 straight quarters in decline
- Barracuda Networks says official email services have been used to impersonate and scam 6,600 organisations in 2020 expired
- LINE Crypto Asset ‘LINK’ Launches on Japan-based BITMAX Exchange expired
- Commerzbank generates profit for the second quarter in spite of corona costs-capital on track expired
- Barclays Mortgages research indicates UK bigger city residents have increasing interest in moving expired
- Santander UK research says consumers want to actively support their local businesses with increased spending expired
- deVere says higher earners concerned about tax hikes and relief cuts expired
14th January 2020
Ant Financial launches new global cyber security service platform for its payments service Alipay
Ant Financial has launched a new global cyber security service platform for its payments service Alipay.
Announcing the move at the Alipay Connect Risk and Cybersecurity Conference in Singapore, the Chinese FinTech said the platform would provide support to partners to help them better protect their customers through technology.
It will leverage Alipay’s security technologies and systems knowledge, as well as the experience of helping local e-wallet partners provide financial and payment services to 1.2 billion users, in sectors including mobile payment and financial services, improve risk detection and management.
Alipay’s security technology systems, developed over the course of 20 years, have also adopted emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence AI) and machine learning to detect suspicious transactions and counter fraud attempts.
The new platform adds to solutions that Alipay has already rolled out to help partners improve their capabilities in data security. These include Data Shield, a data privacy protection solution, and MORSE, a multi-parties security computing platform.
Rui Xiongwen, the vice president of Ant Financial and president of the security business group in Alipay, comments "Security is the foundation of financial services across the world.
By opening up this new platform to partners globally, Alipay is demonstrating our commitment to sharing security knowledge and best practices to the community, boosting the confidence of all stakeholders regarding the adoption of mobile payment services."