- Lloyds says business confidence inches into positive territory, driven by hopes for economic revival
- Banking and finance industry supports almost 1.6 million businesses through COVID-19 loan schemes
- Bank of England publishes ‘Transforming Data Collection from the UK Financial Sector: A Plan for 2021 and beyond’
- UK Finance says Black Friday and national lockdown behind spike in online spending in November
- Anti-Money Laundering Directives ‘increase valuation of European banks’ says research
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) makes senior appointments to drive its transformation
- What trends will emerge from the banking industry this year?; Mark Aldred, banking specialist at Auriga comments expired
- NewDay launches credit building feature Aqua Coach, with tools and insights from TransUnion expired
- Fronted becomes second FinTech to launch on Yobota’s core banking platform expired
- Xero calls for urgent action as UK small business revenue continues to fall expired
- deVere says boomers and retirees embracing Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies expired
- Moneyfacts says first-time landlord opportunity rises in 2021 expired
11th February 2020
FNZ to acquire IPSI
FNZ, the global platform-as-a-service provider, has agreed to acquire Dublin-based third-party administration(TPA) solutions provider Irish Progressive Services International (IPSI) from Irish Life.
The acquisition reinforces FNZ’s pan-European strategy and commitment to supporting its growing customer base across the continent. IPSI will further enhance FNZ's leading offering, and access to FNZ's core technology will improve the customer experience and open up significant growth opportunities for IPSI.
Established in 1998, IPSI offers end-to-end TPA solutions to deliver a range of professional support services to the life insurance and pensions industry. These cover client migration on IPSI’s systems and processes, ongoing business operations administration and technology services, and servicing client change and development needs.
IPSI currently employs more than 250 people and services more than €30 billion in assets under administration (AUA).
Adrian Durham, chief executive, FNZ Group comments “We are excited to be taking this next step in FNZ’s European growth strategy and gaining significant oversight and operational TPA experience with the acquisition of IPSI.
“The IPSI team have done a fantastic job of developing a sophisticated proposition and cultivating a strong, long-term client base. Bringing together IPSI’s solutions and FNZ’s core technology and global client relationships will allow us to capitalise on the opportunities we see in the market.