- FCA launches guidance for firms on the fair treatment of vulnerable customers
- Lloyds Bank says majority risk missing out on bank’s help when they need it most
- UK Finance: Promoting global trade in financial services is central to UK economic recovery
- "Investor confidence to skyrocket after lockdown roadmap announcement"- Luke Davis, CEO, IW Capital comments
- Banking industry-funded police unit cracks down on COVID-19 scams, preventing £20m of fraud in 2020
- HSBC Group Chief Executive Quinn reports on 2020 financials
- Barclays partners with Solactive to launch the Solactive Climate Change Europe BTI Index expired
- By 2030, Santander will align its power generation portfolio with the Paris Agreemen expired
- S&P Global publishes report: "Good Earning Capacity Gives Rated Banks In Emerging Markets A Buffer From COVID-19's Effects" expired
- LINE and Mizuho announce additional investment and change to management structure of LINE Bank Preparatory Company expired
- Project finance will survive a prolonged COVID-19 crisis beyond 2022 says Scope expired
- Moneyfacts says current account switching perks make a comeback expired
10th November 2020
Bolero partners with Mitigram
Bolero International, a leading global trade finance digitisation expert, has announced an important new partnership with Mitigram, the premier online global platform for funding and hedging trade risk.
The two Fintechs will provide corporates and banks with a one-stop shop for trade transactions, combining the advantages of Bolero’s highly advanced Galileo trade digitisation platform and electronic bill of lading, with the world’s largest pricing discovery and collaboration network from powered by Mitigram. For corporate clients the benefits will be substantial, enabling them to bring together two linked, but currently separate, operations, powered by Bolero’s vision to bring seamless end-to-end experiences to the corporate treasury function and banks alike.
Creating immediate value for customers, this will provide a complete, end-to-end service through the entire lifecycle of an import/export deal. For the first time, from within Galileo a corporate customer wishing to conduct a transaction will be able to request and compare quotes from multiple banks on the pricing of risk mitigation and financing. This seamless service will continue through to the handling of the trade finance with the selected bank and the conduct of the transaction using paper and/or electronic documents on Galileo. Likewise, from a pre-trade request tendered on Mitigram to assess banks’ availability for risk cover and financing, a corporate customer will be able to issue instructions to its partner banks on Galileo achieving straight through execution.
Andrew Raymond, CEO, Bolero, comments “This partnership with Mitigram will deliver substantial added value for customers on both sides in a vitally important area. Bolero customers will find it far easier to access competitive financing and risk mitigation for special transactions and Mitigram customers will be able to conduct transactions on Galileo, enjoying all the huge advantages of Bolero’s advanced trade
digitisation solution, which is safer, smarter and faster.”
Milena Torciano, CEO, Mitigram, added “Combining Mitigram’s world-leading market network with Bolero’s new Galileo platform will bring customers what they have long wanted from the digitisation of trade, making day-to-day conduct of trade easier for corporates and banks alike and existing technology solutions interoperable. Our partnership with Bolero joins up two adjacent, but previously siloed processes, providing a genuinely seamless experience for corporate treasuries. By combining our two very extensive networks of partners and customers, we will drive adoption, removing the admin burden and lack of transparency from finance and risk in world trade.”
Bolero, an acknowledged expert in trade finance digitisation, launched its cutting-edge Galileo platform in February. Through advanced functionality, Galileo future-proofs digital trade services for corporate treasuries, transforming efficiency by enabling management of all credit lines with multiple banks through a single, consolidated view with a highly intuitive interface.
Seamless integration with banks and other third-party systems delivers end-to-end visibility enabling treasuries to use just one log-in to create, edit and manage multiple letters of credit, electronic presentations and guarantees, as well as open account transactions and electronic bills of lading.
Users can also opt to subscribe to value-added services in areas such as compliance and e-certificates of origin, reducing discrepancies, transforming financing, collaboration, pricing and reporting.
Bolero Trends(16 articles)