- Nomura Securities leads first green bond offering for residential mortgages in Japan
- Fed Board announces Reserve Banks' preliminary results for 2018
- Renovite to fly payments flag on Fintech trade mission
- Wells Fargo announces executive starters and leavers
- UniCredit excels in 2019 Euromoney's Trade Finance Survey
- UK Finance welcomes government response to Treasury Committee SME report
- Julius Baer Group nominates new members for the Board expired
- ESMA report finds investment product performance highly impacted by charges expired
- FCA letter on ‘mortgage prisoners’ a positive step, says UK Finance expired
- Demand for financial services falls for first time in five years expired
- Liberis suggests the top five financial trends of the new year, with SMEs in mind expired
- Paysafe Group appoints Mastercard vice chair as Non-Executive Director expired
19th January 2018
Envestnet|Yodlee offers banks a solution that complies with PSD2 in the UK
Envestnet|Yodlee (E|Y) has announced a single API solution aligned with the Second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and Open Banking Application Protocol Interface (API) specifications in the UK for account information services.
To ensure compliance, E|Y has been working closely with PSD2 stakeholders and the Open Banking Implementation Entity. The company has built a robust consent architecture in accordance with the Open Banking specifications, providing developers with the ease of integrating with a single API that encapsulates the consent for account access requirements to comply with PSD2.
During this transition period, E|Y will continue to process all data through its global platform and provide a single API to access data from UK banks, with cleansed and enriched transaction data that is automatically refreshed daily to ensure accuracy.
Mark Herlihy, VP International Markets at E|Y, said: "We are proud to be a leading data aggregator to support the Open Banking movement, a truly revolutionary development that represents the wave of the future for global financial services markets across the world. We have always been an advocate for innovative financial services that adhere to the highest standards of data security. Now we are able to further this mission by enabling developers to easily integrate bank data at scale in compliance with the Open Banking API protocol."