- FAB launches UAE’s first fully featured digital wallet
- UK Finance publishes regional mortgage lending trends
- Data portability: How will it impact the financial services sector?
- NatWest committed to supporting entrepreneurs through free business accelerators
- Green Park Recruitment asks: How will Lloyds deliver on its BAME promise?
- Report shows a fifth of investors now choose SMEs over traditional stocks and shares
- Santander InnoVentures invests in start-up that processes mortgages via smartphone expired
- End of term funding scheme will increase banks’ reliance on savers, says Insignis Cash Solutions expired
- Barclays suffers full year loss for 2017 expired
- All HSBC businesses grew adjusted profits in 2017, says outgoing boss expired
- 2017 has been a landmark year for Lloyds, says Group CEO expired
- Metro bank reports first full year of profitability expired
19th January 2018
Envestnet|Yodlee offers banks a solution that complies with PSD2 in the UK
Envestnet|Yodlee (E|Y) has announced a single API solution aligned with the Second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) and Open Banking Application Protocol Interface (API) specifications in the UK for account information services.
To ensure compliance, E|Y has been working closely with PSD2 stakeholders and the Open Banking Implementation Entity. The company has built a robust consent architecture in accordance with the Open Banking specifications, providing developers with the ease of integrating with a single API that encapsulates the consent for account access requirements to comply with PSD2.
During this transition period, E|Y will continue to process all data through its global platform and provide a single API to access data from UK banks, with cleansed and enriched transaction data that is automatically refreshed daily to ensure accuracy.
Mark Herlihy, VP International Markets at E|Y, said: "We are proud to be a leading data aggregator to support the Open Banking movement, a truly revolutionary development that represents the wave of the future for global financial services markets across the world. We have always been an advocate for innovative financial services that adhere to the highest standards of data security. Now we are able to further this mission by enabling developers to easily integrate bank data at scale in compliance with the Open Banking API protocol."