- Nomura Securities leads first green bond offering for residential mortgages in Japan
- Fed Board announces Reserve Banks' preliminary results for 2018
- Renovite to fly payments flag on Fintech trade mission
- Wells Fargo announces executive starters and leavers
- UniCredit excels in 2019 Euromoney's Trade Finance Survey
- UK Finance welcomes government response to Treasury Committee SME report
- Julius Baer Group nominates new members for the Board expired
- ESMA report finds investment product performance highly impacted by charges expired
- FCA letter on ‘mortgage prisoners’ a positive step, says UK Finance expired
- Demand for financial services falls for first time in five years expired
- Liberis suggests the top five financial trends of the new year, with SMEs in mind expired
- Paysafe Group appoints Mastercard vice chair as Non-Executive Director expired
15th May 2018
FAB named Best Investment Bank in the UAE for the second year in a row
First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) has been named ‘Best Investment Bank in the UAE’ at the Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2018. FAB’s Head of Global Markets, Mahmood Al Aradi, received the award at a ceremony that was recently held in Dubai.
The Euromoney Awards for Excellence, launched in 1992, were the first of their kind in the global banking industry. Award submissions are analysed by a team of editors, journalists and researchers in conjunction with the magazine’s own market knowledge and research, before decisions are made by an editorial committee.
FAB’s André Sayegh said: “We are very proud to be receiving this award from Euromoney for the second consecutive year. This achievement is a reflection of how FAB and its Corporate and Investment Banking franchise is connecting clients to the right opportunities, supporting their ambitions and delivering a market-leading range of products and services.
“Throughout the past year, we have led a wide range of successful landmark transactions, leveraging our global connectivity, expertise and capabilities to meet the financing needs of local, regional and international clients across various markets. As a leader in the investment banking sector, we look forward to building on our strong position, and continuing to support our clients in their journey to grow stronger.”