- Fed Board fines Citigroup for improper execution of residential mortgage-related documents
- Norwegian banks co-operate on account aggregation ahead of PSD2
- Singapore banks to offer PayNow to businesses
- The EBA updates data used for the identification of G-SIIs
- Open Banking: innovation to solve customer needs as banks wake from slumber
- Three months after its IT upgrade issues, TSB finally offers remortgages
- New ABN AMRO campaign highlights sustainable business expired
- American Express and GreenSky partner to enhance digital payments and financing capabilities expired
- Emirates Islamic offers bonus Skywards Miles expired
- RBS proud to be named as a Stonewall top employer for LGBT inclusion expired
- Commerzbank sees revenue growth of 4% in H1 2018 expired
- ING Group posts strong second quarter 2018 results expired
15th May 2018
Pershing adds Capital First Trust Company to its trust network
BNY Mellon's Pershing has added Capital First Trust Company (Capital First) to its trust network. Capital First focuses on special needs trusts—an area of growing interest for Pershing clients. This latest addition brings the total number of providers in the Pershing Trust Network to seven.
"Capital First brings to our network a deep expertise in special needs trusts as well as lower minimums geared toward the unique needs of this community," said Katie Swain, director of financial solutions at Pershing. "We are increasingly hearing clients inquire about special needs trusts and we are thrilled to add to our network a provider that has a niche focus in this area."
In addition to Capital First's standard low fee schedules, the firm offers fee schedules for large revocable, irrevocable, and special asset accounts, bypassing the traditional fee schedule approach and providing separate discounted breakpoints for relationships at $5m and $10m+.
"We are honoured to be selected for inclusion in the Pershing Trust Network," said Chris Foregger, president of Capital First Trust Company. "We believe our strength in the administration of special needs trusts, as well as the advisor directed trust space, will provide a unique value to Pershing clients."
Launched in 2008, Pershing's Trust Network includes capabilities such as full trustee services and administrative trustee services. The platform enables Pershing's clients to perform investment management activities for their clients' trust accounts with all related assets held in custody at Pershing.