- World Economic Forum(WEF) Global Risks Report 2019 highlights worsening international relations hindering action across a growing array of serious challenges
- Comments on Brexit vote impasse
- Allianz Risk Barometer highlights cyber and concerns around Brexit as as top risks in UK
- Willis Re's Summary of Natural Catastrophe Events 2018 report estimates insured losses from major natural catastrophes at around $71.5bn
- BIBA highlights opportunities for business in 2019 Manifesto
- UK Comprehensive car insurance prices fell by 6% in 2018 says Confused.com/ Willis Towers Watson analysis
- Insurance Europe concerned that the European Commission’s proposal for an ePrivacy Regulation could hamper insurers’ ability to offer innovative insurance policies to consumers expired
- ArgoGlobal collaborating with broker Axieme and digital platform Jobby in Italy to respond to a need for on-demand, pay-as-you-go insurance for temporary and short-term workers expired
- LV= General Insurance successfully deploys Guidewire Core and Data solutions in the largest transformation the business has ever undertaken expired
- Marsh announces that it had placed more than 10,000 risks in 2018 through Placing Platform Limited(PPL)-over 15,000 in total expired
- ZhongAn and Grab to establish joint venture company to enter the digital insurance distribution business in Southeast Asia expired
- Greenlight Capital Re becomes largest shareholder in Chicogo-based MGU AccuRisk expired
13th June 2018
"The INSURTECH Book: The Insurance Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and FinTech Visionaries" published
Wiley in partnership with FINTECH Circle announced the publication of The INSURTECH Book, following the 2016 publication of best-selling title, The FINTECH Book. Startupbootcamp InsurTech is proud to that its ceo, Sabine VanderLinden, is one of the editors(of the all-female editorial team) of the book.
With no single author, group of authors, or indeed region in the world that could cover all the facets and nuances of these subjects in an exhaustive manner, contributors and authors for the book were crowdsourced from the global FinTech, InsurTech and WealthTech communities.
"The INSURTECH Book: The Insurance Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and FinTech Visionaries", is a ground-breaking guide to the disruptions, innovations and opportunities that technology affords the insurance sector. Presenting the insights, current thinking and actionable strategies from 75 international topic-expert contributors, it explains why traditional ways of doing business will soon become irrelevant and offers a guide to thriving in the digital revolution.
Providing readers with the information needed to holistically connect insurance and technology, The INSURTECH Book is an invaluable source of the most current information available for entrepreneurs, innovators, insurers, investors, incumbents, analysts and consultants working in or interested in investing in this space.
VanderLinden comments “It is a great pleasure to be part of a project that is the first of its kind, offering diverse perspectives from across InsurTech. Working alongside my esteemed colleagues, I believe that due to our combined InsurTech experiences, we have created something that will stand the test of time and be a source of reference for future generations.”
Alongside The INSURTECH Book, Wiley in partnership with FINTECH Circle has also published "The WEALTHTECH Book: The FinTech Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Finance Visionaries", that provides food for thought to FinTech newbies, pioneers and well-seasoned experts alike, showing them how to work within the FinTech disruption to capture a new, more lucrative market.
Startupbootcamp Trends(16 articles)