- Industry reports timely transfer of Cash ISAs for first nine months of 2018
- RBS co-develops new government-backed guidelines to boost engagement between Fintech and banks
- NatWest launches digital proposition for SMEs
- HSBC data breach serves a stark warning for customers to do all they can to protect their data
- Bank of England coordinates cyber resilience exercise
- Lloyds partners Thought Machine to accelerate digital transformation
- UK's Prime Minister creates new business advisory councils expired
- One in five Brits would never inform a partner of their debt situation, finds Equifax expired
- Coupa unveils vision to transform fragmented B2B payments process expired
- UK Finance data shows mortgage arrears remain at an historic low expired
- Barclays appoints new Head of UK Corporate Banking expired
- Court of Appeals judgement on ATM business rates a relief to high streets, says Auriga expired
9th November 2018
deVere launches actively managed cryptocurrency solution
A pioneering actively managed cryptocurrency solution has been launched. The deVere Group has founded the deVere Digital Asset Funds, a suite of digital currency solutions for experienced investors, in association with Dalma Capital Management, a hedge fund manager in the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Nigel Green, founder and CEO of deVere Group, said: “Cryptocurrencies are now undeniably part of mainstream finance. Their momentum continues to gain traction as both retail and institutional investors increasingly value the need and demand for digital, global currencies in today’s ever-more digitalised and globalised world.
“The crypto market continues to expand considerably, with mass adoption on the horizon. These actively managed cryptocurrency solutions address growing demand by clients who want the potential associated benefits of exposure to the digital currency sector - which typically include portfolio diversification and decent returns - but with reduced volatility for which the market is known.
“The deVere Digital Asset solution will invest in a diversified portfolio of digital assets via algorithmic trading over different platforms – including crypto-currency exchanges and OTC markets – as well as arbitrage opportunities.
“Through a ground-breaking algorithmic system, when the price of one asset, for instance Bitcoin or Ethereum, is greater on one platform than on another, the opportunity is identified to generate profit from the difference of price across platforms. These trades, referred to as arbitrage, allow profits to be generated with little or no directional market risk.”
The deVere Digital Asset Platform is to be showcased at the forthcoming Alternative Investment Management (AIM) Summit taking place in Dubai on 26-27 November at the Ritz Carlton hotel.