- FirstBank and Azuri to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria
- Research finds banks’ leveraged loan pipeline could pose a threat to financial stability
- CrowdBureau launches P2P lending and equity crowdfunding index
- UK Finance responds to Which? call for a new 'cash' regulator
- Treasury Committee publishes correspondence from FOS about economic crime
- An IFISA is as the perfect middle ground for saving, according to Zopa
- Banks to invest heavily in updating legacy systems to combat challenger banks expired
- MetaBank® launches faster payments platform with Mastercard Send expired
- Leeds adds no-fee, fixed-rate mortgage to retirement interest-only market expired
- ABN AMRO results impacted by cost of anti-money laundering safeguards expired
- Crédit Agricole’s net income sees sharp rise in 2018 expired
- Credit Suisse Group reports first annual post-tax profit since 2014 expired
13th November 2018
Industry reports timely transfer of Cash ISAs for first nine months of 2018
The Building Societies Association, the Tax Incentivised Savings Association, and UK Finance committed that for 2018, a minimum of 85 per cent of cash ISA transfers would be completed within seven working days.
The organisations also committed to track the industry’s performance and report quarterly on progress towards meeting the annual target.
UK Finance said: “We can … report that 89 per cent of cash ISA transfers have been completed within seven working days for the period 1st January to 30th September, 2018.
“This performance represents good progress resulting from the industry’s efforts to accelerate cash ISA transfers and demonstrates that it is on course to meet the annual 85 per cent commitment.
“The industry will report on full 2018 performance in aggregate against the 85 per cent floor, early in the New Year.”