- Vocalink to modernise Peruvian electronic payments infrastructure
- Société Générale to open clearing capability for derivatives and OTCs in Paris
- iwoca adds Barclays and HSBC to Open Banking connections
- UK regulator grants electronic money licence to Airwallex
- MoneyGram launches new mobile app in 14 countries
- Revolut granted specialised bank and electronic money institution licences
- KeyBank launches Initial Opportunity Zone Fund for affordable housing expired
- Competitive market drives highest rate of remortgaging in a decade, says UK Finance expired
- Shri Shaktikanta Das appointed new Governor of Indian central bank expired
- Danske is first NI bank to launch Open Banking feature expired
- Demand for chief technology officers in financial services sector set to soar expired
- Zeux to list Hedera's native HBAR token in its digital payment wallet expired
13th November 2018
Industry reports timely transfer of Cash ISAs for first nine months of 2018
The Building Societies Association, the Tax Incentivised Savings Association, and UK Finance committed that for 2018, a minimum of 85 per cent of cash ISA transfers would be completed within seven working days.
The organisations also committed to track the industry’s performance and report quarterly on progress towards meeting the annual target.
UK Finance said: “We can … report that 89 per cent of cash ISA transfers have been completed within seven working days for the period 1st January to 30th September, 2018.
“This performance represents good progress resulting from the industry’s efforts to accelerate cash ISA transfers and demonstrates that it is on course to meet the annual 85 per cent commitment.
“The industry will report on full 2018 performance in aggregate against the 85 per cent floor, early in the New Year.”