- FirstBank and Azuri to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria
- Research finds banks’ leveraged loan pipeline could pose a threat to financial stability
- CrowdBureau launches P2P lending and equity crowdfunding index
- UK Finance responds to Which? call for a new 'cash' regulator
- Treasury Committee publishes correspondence from FOS about economic crime
- An IFISA is as the perfect middle ground for saving, according to Zopa
- Banks to invest heavily in updating legacy systems to combat challenger banks expired
- MetaBank® launches faster payments platform with Mastercard Send expired
- Leeds adds no-fee, fixed-rate mortgage to retirement interest-only market expired
- ABN AMRO results impacted by cost of anti-money laundering safeguards expired
- Crédit Agricole’s net income sees sharp rise in 2018 expired
- Credit Suisse Group reports first annual post-tax profit since 2014 expired
4th December 2018
NatWest extends digital loans to £750k for business customers
NatWest has announced the launch of a new digital platform that will be available to all NatWest business and commercial customers allowing them to apply online for secured and unsecured loans of up to £750,000 – the largest digitally available loans in the industry.
The new platform, available to all business and commercial banking customers who use online banking, will allow applicants to complete the process in a matter of minutes, with a decision being communicated to customers usually within 24 hours, sometimes immediately. This fully digitised application process streamlines the customer experience.
NatWest’s development underlines the bank’s commitment to further improving its digital offering and builds on the success of its ESME Loans platform, which provides loans of up to £150,000, Mettle – the standalone digital business current account, and LenderComm, the first production use of blockchain in the syndicated loan marketplace.
Alison Rose, CEO of Commercial and Private Banking at NatWest, said: “We are continuously looking for innovative solutions to meet the ever-evolving needs of our business and commercial customers. Our commitment to helping businesses in the UK access funding is at the heart of everything we do and we want to support them.
"Accessing larger loans, quickly, is vital, and this new end-to-end digital lending platform allows us to offer just that. The scale and pace of changes in customer behaviour is like nothing we have seen before, and we’re incredibly proud of this new proposition, which shows our commitment to serving our customers better.”