- FCA announces proposals to further support motor finance and high cost credit customers
- The Financial Conduct Authority(FCA) confirms further support for consumer credit customers
- UK Finance responds to FCA announcement on further support for consumer credit customers
- UK FInance comments on UK and Swiss bilateral financial services negotiations
- Royal Bank of Scotland announces the launch of Tyl, a new, innovative payments service in Scotland
- Chinese banks dominate critical growth parameters, says GlobalData research
- New data from Zero confirms impact of COVID-19 on UK small business revenue and employment expired
- Leading firms collaborate with Mastercard to further secure open banking ecosystem expired
- Santander announces appointment of three leading technologists to support its strategy and digital transformation expired
- Sopra Banking Software(SBS) signs strategic partnership withTink expired
- The Climate Safe Lending(CSL) Network publishes new report-“Taking the Carbon Out of Credit: An Integrated Approach to Removing Climate Emissions from Lending” expired
- BMPS closes E 8.14bn AMCO deal but new balance-sheet risks beckon expired
3rd December 2019
Digital bank Bó is now live in App Store and Google Play
Bó – the digital bank – is now live in the App Store and Google Play, featuring a bright yellow Visa card and a mobile app. As part of NatWest’s continued focus on innovation, Bó has been built on new technology as a digital, cloud-based bank with its own Faster Payments connection.
Utilising the latest technology, Bó has been specifically designed to help people manage their everyday spending by allowing them to budget, set goals and track their progress. To help customers build the habits that will help them do money better, the features available in the app have been built to replicate the behaviour of successful savers, with input from experts in behaviour change and money management.
People can use Bó to:
• Separate spending money from bills: Transfer spending money to Bó so you can manage it better
• Keep tabs on spending: Get instant alerts whenever you use your card so you know what you’ve spent and where
• Get to know spending habits: See everything you buy listed by retailer, category and location
• Feel on top of money: Create a Spending Budget to help you save towards your goals
• Save little by little: Set a Bó goal and start putting money in your Piggy Bank
• Spend like a local: Experience more abroad with great Visa exchange rates.
The Chief Executive of Bó, Mark Bailie, said: “In this digital, contactless age, people need support managing their money more than ever. It is all too easy to lose control. Our data suggests that three quarters of people in the UK are living financially unsustainable lives. We want to help change this.
“We are launching Bó to help people build the habits and routines that will allow them do money better day-by-day and week after week so they can fund their lives and lifestyles in a more sustainable way.”