- New standards for banks on government bond sales
- Credit card fraud on Cyber Monday expected to be £6m
- Independent leadership team for Business Banking Resolution Service
- UK Finance publishes latest regional mortgages trends
- More than half of Brits will put Christmas on their credit cards, says Creditfix
- Santander US announces leadership appointments
- Children’s piggy banks decline as pocket money starts moving online expired
- Schroders strengthens Danish client team with new hire expired
- Data breaches push UK fraud losses to record £671m, says FICO expired
- Half of UK shoppers expect to overspend at Christmas, according to Lloyds expired
- Barclays inaugurates new world-class campus in India expired
- UK Finance publishes buy-to-let mortgage lending table for 2018 expired
3rd December 2019
Digital bank Bó is now live in App Store and Google Play
Bó – the digital bank – is now live in the App Store and Google Play, featuring a bright yellow Visa card and a mobile app. As part of NatWest’s continued focus on innovation, Bó has been built on new technology as a digital, cloud-based bank with its own Faster Payments connection.
Utilising the latest technology, Bó has been specifically designed to help people manage their everyday spending by allowing them to budget, set goals and track their progress. To help customers build the habits that will help them do money better, the features available in the app have been built to replicate the behaviour of successful savers, with input from experts in behaviour change and money management.
People can use Bó to:
• Separate spending money from bills: Transfer spending money to Bó so you can manage it better
• Keep tabs on spending: Get instant alerts whenever you use your card so you know what you’ve spent and where
• Get to know spending habits: See everything you buy listed by retailer, category and location
• Feel on top of money: Create a Spending Budget to help you save towards your goals
• Save little by little: Set a Bó goal and start putting money in your Piggy Bank
• Spend like a local: Experience more abroad with great Visa exchange rates.
The Chief Executive of Bó, Mark Bailie, said: “In this digital, contactless age, people need support managing their money more than ever. It is all too easy to lose control. Our data suggests that three quarters of people in the UK are living financially unsustainable lives. We want to help change this.
“We are launching Bó to help people build the habits and routines that will allow them do money better day-by-day and week after week so they can fund their lives and lifestyles in a more sustainable way.”