- Newslink Global Insurance Trends-Editor's Weekly Highlights
- 2021 resilience recovery at risk with 2022 forecast dampened by persistently high inflation and economic slowdown-Swiss Re Institute
- S&P Global Ratings: European growth to worsen into 2023, insurance holding up amid highly challenging conditions
- Physical infrastructure at growing risk of geopolitically motivated cyber-attacks-Lloyd's
- More D&O insurers willing to offer better coverage to businesses with robust ESG frameworks-Marsh
- SiriusPoint responds to S&P’s CreditWatch
- Guidewire survey: Insurance customers look to cut insurance spending due to cost-of-living concerns expired
- Digital underwriting and loss control solutions top list of investment priorities for Insurers-Majesco expired
- Verisk names Tim Rayner president of Specialty Business Solutions expired
- Insight Risk deploys the Beyond Policy Administration Platform from ChainThat expired
- Opengear research finds 90% of CIOs involved in Digital Transformation decision making-but only 13% of Network Engineers involved expired
- Acrisure Re partners with Mahindra Insurance Brokers in preferred broker agreement expired
18th May 2022
SiriusPoint appoints Head of London and International Casualty
SiriusPoint has announced the appointment of Nick Pascall to the role of head of London and International Casualty.
Nick will be responsible for driving the London and International Casualty underwriting strategy in line with the SiriusPoint group risk appetite, identifying profitable growth opportunities, and innovating SiriusPoint’s product offerings aligned to the evolving needs of the company’s clients. He will work across the management and underwriting of Casualty Treaty, including the London US Excess of Loss, and International Treaty books, and international Managing General Agent(MGA) business.
With 30 years of experience in the industry, he joins from AXA XL Re, London, where he was head of US Casualty Reinsurance. Prior to that, he was head of Casualty Reinsurance at Hiscox Re. Pascall has previously worked with a number of leading reinsurance companies in London, Bermuda and Chicago.
“I am delighted to welcome Nick to this role,” said David Govrin, Global cuo, and president, Americas Reinsurance. “With his broad industry experience and depth of expertise in Casualty Insurance, he will be instrumental in supporting strategic growth for SiriusPoint in London and internationally.”
Pascall will report to Robert Harman, general manager, SiriusPoint London Branch, and work collaboratively with the US Casualty underwriting team to develop the Casualty business across the group's underwriting platforms.
SiriusPoint Trends(23 articles)