- Business confidence stabilises after three month decline-Lloyds
- Market Report-Hargreaves Lansdown
- FCA commits to reducing regulatory burden facing UK businesses in the face of recession
- Bank of England announces Gilt Market operation
- International Digital Remittances to surpass 2 billion transactions globally by 2027, as market leaders revealed
- Fintech Without Frontiers(FWF) joins with Ukrainian Finance Associations to create united front
- Galileo and Juniper Research reveal surge in B2B Embedded Finance demand expired
- HPS partners with Visa to fast-track access to the scheme’s payments network expired
- FinTech SaaS provider Toqio secures £17.2m Series A funding expired
- Key elements of the 2022 annual cyclical scenario stress test published by Bank of England expired
- UK Finance publishes Card Spending update for June 2022 expired
- Market Report-Hargreaves Lansdown expired
16th August 2022
CCaaS market value to near $16bn in global revenue by 2027 as top 3 CCaaS vendors revealed
A new study by Juniper Research has found that global CCaaS (Contact Centre-as-a-Service) market revenue will reach $15.6bn by 2027; rising from $4.bn in 2022. This phenomenal growth of 216% will be driven by the breadth of services offered within comprehensive subscription-based models, including advanced analytics capabilities, AI-enabled chatbots and personalised video solutions.
CCaaS platforms are cloud-based solutions that provide services required to run a contact centre over multiple inbound and outbound communication channels.
The research assessed leading CCaaS platforms and evaluated them on criteria such as depth and breadth of offerings, service innovation and future prospects. It ranked the top 3 vendors as follows:
Twilio has built a flexible CCaaS product offering by supporting multiple OTT messaging applications and voice services. Juniper Research commended Twilio on its intelligent routing and performance-tracking capabilities, which are key in supporting enterprise adoption of omnichannel communications strategies.
Research author Elisha Sudlow-Poole comments “Offering unique innovative services is not enough to stand out in the market. Enterprises will choose their preferred solution based on the comprehensiveness of the value-added services available. As a result, vendors must look to expand the solutions offered via their CCaaS platform to provide crucial differentiation in a highly competitive market.”
The research predicted that social media platforms, such as Instagram and Facebook, will become an important medium for enterprises to interact with their customers in the future. In turn, it urged CCaaS vendors to integrate inbound communications from these channels into their solutions immediately to provide the maximum reach to end users for CCaaS clients. Offering omnichannel functionality will enable CCaaS vendors to strengthen product portfolios; mirroring the success of the CPaaS (Communications Platform-as-a-Service) ecosystem.
Juniper Trends)137 articles)