- Business confidence dips in September-Lloyds
- Market Report-Hargreaves Lansdown
- Global Financial Centres Index 34-confidence in International Financial Centres’ future is strong-Z/Yen Group
- Timings of Basel 3.1 implementation in the UK-PRA
- Demand for fixed savings rates soars-NatWest
- Global Crypto Adoption Index declined by almost 60% Since Q2 2021-Bankless Times
- Cost to borrow rises across credit cards and loans-Moneyfacts expired
- Starfish Digital and Standard Chartered partner to support demand for real-time cash management data expired
- Gen X and Millennials now outspend Gen Z on Buy Now, Pay Later(BNPL) services-TransUnion expired
- Embracing the world of checkout finance beyond BNPL-Deko expired
- FCA and PRA aim to boost diversity and inclusion in financial services expired
- Cybersecurity breaches triple for financial services firms expired
19th September 2023
Santander shows commitment to startups in Spain with E100m fund and a range of solutions to drive growth
The bank will contribute E67m to the E100m fund it will create with Inveready Asset Management. The fund will be Spain’s biggest venture debt fund.
The bank will sign collaboration agreements with key agents, associations, innovation centres, incubators and investors, gaining access to 7,000 startups.
Santander will also have teams of expert managers at all Work Cafes, as well as representatives at its main entrepreneurship hubs in Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga, Valencia and Bilbao.
Santander Trends(783 articles)