- Domestic economy is under pressure but the market is cheap-Hargreaves Lansdown
- FCA sets out credit information market improvements
- Recent advancements in generative AI can save the banking industry $27bn annually-Lucinity
- Moneyfacts Year in Review 2023 Savings
- Auriga announces new enhancements to its ATM zero trust cybersecurity solution
- SMS Authentication Traffic to reach 1.4tr messages Globally by 2025, despite rising competition from alternative technologies
- Business confidence rises to highest level since early 2022-Lloyds expired
- Bank branch networks shrink-Hargreaves Lansdown: expired
- UK Government minister set to “simplify accountability for regulators” expired
- 2023: Sustainability disclosure and labelling regime confirmed by the FCA expired
- Small businesses struggling to spot scams-UK Finance expired
- Personal investment firms that give bad advice to hold capital for redress-FCA expired
29th September 2023
Global Crypto Adoption Index declined by almost 60% Since Q2 2021-Bankless Times
According to BanklessTimes.com, global crypto adoption declined significantly by nearly 60% since Q2'21.
The site's financial analyst, Alice Leetham, comments:
"The index, examining crypto adoption across the globe, indicates a notable decrease since 2021. Although the decline has raised major concerns across the globe, the world should also shift their lens to the escalating popularity of crypto in countries like India, Vietnam and South Africa. The popularity change is bound to bring a paradigm shift for the crypto space as adoption grows substantially."
The current crypto adoption data was achieved with the following metrics: the received country's on-chain cryptocurrency value, retail value, and Peer-to-Peer exchange trade volumes. Considering the country's purchasing power parity, the number of users, and web traffic, these metrics were used in ranking around 154 countries.
Bankless Times(13 articles)