Of Special Interest
- Financial wellness affects half of peoples’ mental or physical health, finds report
- Study finds traditional financial institutions embrace Fintech disruption
- Grass is greener for environmentally friendly businesses, finds Barclays
- Prospective homeowners would consider a 40-year mortgage to escape renting, finds Santander
- Millennials’ needs are changing the face of banking industry, says new report
- FS is putting consumer data at risk by failing to protect mobile apps, says Arxan
- A lack of belief in their ability holds 28% women back in work, says Cambridge & Counties
- ‘Which?’ reveals Scotland has lost over a third of its bank branches in eight years
- Next downturn unlikely to be as bad as 2008, according to S&P
- FCA reveals findings from first cryptoassets consumer research
- US consumers favour single mobile app for banking and payments
- Banks suffering major IT shutdowns every day, ‘Which?’ reveals
- The US will be a key offshore centre in 2019, says GlobalData
- Debit industry changes markedly in 10 years of the Debit Issuer Study
- UK's ‘Big Five’ face ‘too big to compete’ as small challengers secure stellar returns
- Banks as vulnerable now as before crash, says new study
- Leverage ratio a constant conundrum for European and US banks, says SNL
9th December 2011
Algorithmics reporting for wealth management
Alorithmics has launched a new suite of front-end reporting software for wealth management which includes regulatory reporting requirements. The solution is available in two versions and an enterprise offering for in-house deployment. The monitoring and reporting version offers the collection and validation of instrument terms and conditions and maps risk/return characteristics. The standard version offers in addition long-term simulations and automated individual client reporting including exception alerts.
Paolo Sironi, senior director of wealth management solutions at Algorithmics, believes that: "For the first time, wealth managers are able to have actionable insight into the risks and opportunities inherent in their clients' portfolios, especially those with structured products. Our solution provides insight into how these actions should drive investment decision-making in order to meet clients' investment objectives over multiple time periods. Clients will be able to capitalise on improved risk awareness in order to optimize return; this is a leading factor which will differentiate individual wealth managers in the industry."
IBM completed on its purchase of Algorithmics in October 2011.