Of Special Interest
3rd January 2012
SocGen CIB exec team changes
Didier Valet, announced changes to his reporting team immediately following his appointment as CEO of Société Générale Corporate & Investment Bank. His new executive team is:
- Dan Fields is appointed Head of Global Markets. He moves up from deputy Head an has been with the bank since 1994 and has served in various continents.
- Christophe Leblanc is appointed Chief Operating Officer, in charge of Operations, IT, Finance, and of the Security and Anti-Fraud Expertise department. He was formerly COO for Global markets and has both audit and CFO experience within a number of divisions.
- Pierre Palmieri is appointed Head of Global Finance. He was previously deputy head.
- Thierry Aulagnon remains Head of Coverage and Investment Banking.
- Diony Lebot and Craig Overlander remain respectively CEO and Deputy CEO of SG Americas.
- Hikaru Ogata remains CEO for the Corporate and Investment Banking activities in the Asia Pacific Region.
All new appointments are effective from 3rd January 2012. Jean-Luc Parer, former Head of Global Finance is appointed Advisor to Didier Valet, CEO of the Corporate & Investment Bank, and his Deputy, Christophe Mianné, until the end of March 2012. He will then join the International Retail Banking division.