Use of web site
Use of any of the Internet sites operated by OnlyStrategic or associated companies is conditional on your acceptance of the conditions of use detailed below.
- We have used care in preparing the business information shown. Some of the information is based on information from public and official sources and is believed to be reliable. However the accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed and no warranty or representation is given. We cannot accept any liability, direct or consequential loss from the use or reliance on this information.
- We provide links to other internet sites and to other types of sources of information. These links are made in good faith and in order to assist you. We cannot accept any liability, direct or consequential loss from the use or reliance on this information.
- We accept no responsibility for any breach of confidentiality caused by 'Trojans' and spyware software that may exist on the visitors PCs or caused by anyone hacking into the visitors systems, the public internet, or the OnlyStrategic server. Advanced security precautions are in place on the host servers in order that all reasonable security precautions are taken.
Copyright exists on design, wording and on the intellectual property contained. Unless stated otherwise the copyright is that of Shillito Market Intelligence Limited or SigBizInfo Limited.
We take the ownership of our intellectual property seriously and prosecute those who deliberately attempt to steal what is ours. In cases of suspected copyright theft or hacking we provide full personal and internet connection information to the appropriate enforcement authorities.
The online payment by credit/debit card is currently contracted to Sagepay,
100 Gray's Inn Road
London WC1X 8AL
0845 111 44 55
Your credit card information is entered directly to the Sagepay website. The credit card number and other sensitive information is not received by and not stored by the OnlyStrategic website.
If your credit card is declined then we would suggest:
- That if you have an alternative card you try this
- That you contact SagePay for further information. We have no power to alter a decision on card acceptance
- You can pay on invoice for annual subscriptions only. Please note we reserve the right not to activate your account until payment has cleared
Cancellation Policy - Subscriptions are non-refundable
Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- We encourage all guests to view the free-to-view latest headline articles, featured articles and the featured archive in order that a guest may understand typical article content before subscribing.
- Guests can use our simple and advanced search facilities viewing down to headline level before subscribing. This is designed so that guests may assess how many articles relevant to their interests we hold.
- More free-to-view recent articles are available to view if you sign up for our FREE 7 day limited access trial.
- Should you wish your account cancelled and details removed from the system, then please select SUPPORT from the main menu and detail your request.
Card Payment Enquiry
Should you believe that you have been charged wrongly, such as being charged twice for the same subscription please select SUPPORT from the main menu and give details. If a payment has been taken other than the published amount for a requested subscription then a refund will be provided. It will be helpful if you can include your account user ID, the dates the payment(s) were made that you are enquiring about and if possible a telephone number should we need further information. Such enquiries may involve us sharing data with Sagepay and asking Sagepay to investigate their processing information relating to the transaction(s). If your enquiry relates to a declined card payment then please contact SagePay directly at the address listed above.
Technical Failure of the web site
Should you have any problem in accessing the service, please go to SUPPORT under the main menu and contact us. If you notify us of an access problem that is found to be caused by a technical failure of the website we will extend your subscription for a period not less than the period for which you have not been able to gain access.
Upon successful card payment your account is immediately changed to that of a subscriber and you will receive emailed confirmation of this change. A subscriber may view all articles contained within the service subscribed to (Financial Newslink is both banking and insurance sectors, Banking Newslink for banking sector only and Insurance Newslink for insurance sector only). You will continue to have such access for the period of your subscription. You may also print or email to yourself articles placed into a report. Please observe copyright restrictions in any circulation of such material.
Please contact us with any questions. Click here for contact information.